Pageviews past week

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

AKIHIRO'S BAPTISM

I've been busy all day yesterday, making stuff for a friend for her son's baptismal that will take place this coming Easter Sunday (April 24, 2011). I work with his invitation, party favor and cupcake topper.

Here's the details:

PARTY FAVOR

For his favor I used baby bootie key chain as an alternative to those figurines.



INVITATION


My personal computer crashed and I still need to send it to computer repair shop, so I'm stuck with laptop without photoshop. But that doesn't stop me in making Aki's invitation and other baptismal stuff...and so my journey with Microsoft power point begins...





CUPCAKE TOPPER


Baby themed stuff are just the right touch for the event, so I decided to make baby carriage cupcake topper. Using paper board and tooth pick I came up with this...



Finally, I'm done!




No comments: