Pageviews past week

Saturday, April 9, 2011

MY FIRST ATTEMPT OF PACIFIER BALLOONS

I've been wanting to make a pacifier balloon ever since I saw one on the web. I think it's a perfect decoration for your baby's Christening or Baptism. You can use this as your table centerpiece, in exchange for those typical balloon bouquet.


Check out my first ever made balloon pacifier:



Sorry for the color combination, I just used the spare balloons from the previous party in making this sculpture.



The handle is a little bit slanted... again I apologize for that. I think I need a little more practice in making this sculpture. Maybe next time I will put here my on site photos, since I'm preparing this for the upcoming baptismal of my sister in law's baby. I'm planning to use helium for the balloon, and will use curling ribbon or perhaps tule for the string. I think that will look wonderful.


By the way the sizes of the balloons that I used in making this sculpture are:


1 pc Size 12 green balloon


4 pcs Size 5 yellow balloon


1 pc Qualatex 160 orange balloon



Note: You can also use Q260 balloon for your pacifier handle if you think think that the Q160 is a bit narrow for your taste.


No comments: