Pageviews past week

Thursday, February 9, 2012

SOFIA'S PRINCESS PARTY


It's been a while since the last time I posted something here in my page. It's hard balancing your work and doing what you love to do. But anyway here I am again I'm back on track!


Well, last month we had a party at home for my niece Sofia who turned 3 years old. Check out the details of the party that I made:


Here's the tarp layout that I made:



I then printed it in 4x4 tarpaulin and placed it in the food table. I also added some balloon arc in combination of pink and white

The invitation was made out of my spare pink paper board and satin ribbon


Here's our little princess cakes:
3 princess dolls that represent her age we divide her name on each dolls which is
Anna Sofia Alyssa. The cakes are all in pink but 3 different shades light, medium and hot pink


As for the stage background, I made a princess castle out of styro.
I also added balloon column in each side of the castle.

and of course the table set up:
I made a flower pom pom and hang it in the middle of the table and added some spare balloon from the previous party as an additional decorations.

Photo Booth:

Using white cloth as background I came up with my mini studio for the guests:
Here's some of their pic.

Everyone had a wonderful time :)

No comments: