Pageviews past week

Friday, April 6, 2012

Pre School Graduation Cake

Hi I've been absent here for quite sometime... But anyway here I am again sharing something for you :)

Last March (uhmm... sorry I forgot the exact date) was my bf's niece graduation. She also happen to be my god daughter, so I was thinking' on what perfect gift I could give her without spending that much.

Yhanelle ( that was her name) just graduated from pre-school, and since I'm into this baking stuff lately. I think a cake would be a perfect gift for her.

So here it is my Pre school graduation cake.


By the way it's a chocolate cake covered with marshmallow fondant. I made it in purple since that's her fave color :)


I don't have edible ink nor pen that they used in cakes, so what I did is to used a toothpick and dip it in a brown food color. The toothpick serves as my pen and the food color serves as my ink... so there. :)

No comments: